Tuesday, May 24, 2011

singing the blues//garages




 Lately I have been spending a bit too much time in my garage.  Just twiddling my fingers and stretching my musical notes.
Ive always thought that the garage is the best place to sing, since it has good acoustics and it's
"sound-proof" . Well at least that's what I thought when I decided to make that place my new habitat.
{He. he. HA}
I had to be creative with this studio. I couldn't find the Keyboard stand, so that stool just had to be the way to go. And I didn't have a spot light, so I had to use my dads heavy duty construction light. (very bright, very flammable)
But in this little space I, I tend to wonder off in my own little world and just sing and take out all my feelings on "screaming from my diaphragm". ;]

11 comments:

GretchTM said...

Cute photos!!

Katie said...

Again my dear, those earrings: L to the O to the V to the E.

Miss Aggie Kwong said...

great dreamy pictures!

Find me on:
From Catwalk to Classroom.

Ramsey said...

That does sound utterly wonderful. I haven't played in far too long!

Chicca said...

Lovely shots!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

That first photo is just stunning! Love it!

Fashion Gossip said...

Cool post!!
Xoxo, K.

Sarai and Nancy said...

You look all hippie-fabulous :) Fantastic darling!
~Sarai
the-puddle-jumpers.blogspot.com

Allie said...

I love it! I didn't know you played piano:D I've always wanted to do a garage band.... I guess my family could (dad the drums, my bros. piano, and me the guitar), I don't really have any friends that are into that kinda stuff though:(
Okay, if I knew you (outside of bloggie world), I would totally want to start a garage band with you^o^ that would be so much fun:)
*Allie*

Kelly said...

Playing music in a garage is so the American way. The image is just fantastic :)

Jessi LaRue (Jessi Haish) said...

wow, these are great pics!!