Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Forgive me, but did I just dream about you?




Sweater: Wetseal. skirt: JCP. top: Target. tights: Sister's closet.  shoes: Thrifted. scarf: Gift

Dude. It's fall. 
For all you who live in Washington, we are slow here. Last year it didn't snow until AFTER Christmas. This summer, it didn't get sunny and warm until AFTER July. And now, in Autumn, the leaves are JUST now changing. Who would have thought? *sarcasm intended*
Today, we captured the leaves that have decided to show color. How beautiful, right? IloveFall.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful place,wherever you live :)
Looks like heaven!
Love the shoes

www.giasaysthat.com

Love at First Shoe said...

Love your style and pictures! I'm a new follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Ivy said...

I have been searching along time for some cute versatile oxford shoes. I am in love with the color of yours. So jealous! :)

-Ivy
www.pocketfulofapples.blogspot.com

Rach said...

gorgeous pictures! I am so in love with the shoes!
www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Nav said...

love your blog, the scarf print is awesome. wanna follow each other? let me know ;)

xo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com

jennifer said...

such beautiful pictures, you are so pretty!! xx

Nikki said...

Your shoes are so lovely :)
xx

Allie said...

I love this post! I so know how this weather has been treating us;] Ilovefall2 *heehee*
*Allie*
ps
do you think you can help me out on something?? i need to get to 100 followers by christmas... and that's in a month in a half. do you think you could spread the word about my blog? i know my blog isn't a fashion blog but ya know, it's nice to reach a goal;] if not that's okay, 2! thanks sarah!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your wonderful comment!! <3 You are quite gorgeous yourself and you live in one of my favorite places EVER!! Love your outfit! The sweater looks so warm and cozy. I'm adding you to my blog roll right now! :)

toni