Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Straight up now tell me"

See this here? Well maybe, just maybe, if I play my cards right, I will have the "after" look.
Just without the pink streaks on the top. Maybe this coming up week.....
Do you think it will be good for me to do this to my locks of straight-ish pathetic-ness?
(Do ya like those editing skills I have? You can SO see the "paint" lines)

Oh btw, I am planning on having each post title be a quote (Or lyrics) for now until I say stop.
Today's quote if from a Paula Abdule song! Hehe...

3 comments:

Lynzy said...

You have such an adorable sense of style! I love the new hair color- totally go for it and I even like it with the hint of pink!

xo Lynzy
http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

Gentri said...

I think you did a great job editing. :) I say go for it! You may end up really loving it! I just chopped my hair off (never thought I'd do that again) and LOOOOVE it!

Allie said...

You should totally do it! It will be nice, and fun! And if you end up not liking it, stock up on hats...just kidding! It will look perfect:D
*Allie*