Within the past few days of being "absent" from blog world, I have managed to:
- Buy a FUR VEST (pictures to come)
- Clean out the 2nd edition of Mount Blackhole (the atrocious mess in my closet)
- Memorize the whole Foster The People ALBUM "All the other kids with the....." Yeeeeup.
- Skillfully smash the light bulb inside the lamp shade with the neck of my guitar. Lights out.
- Run into the wall of my American Literature class. Multiple times. Pay me a $1 each time, Id be rich!
- Refuse the number of a handsome young man. "Sorry boy, I just cant tolerate the smell of your.... uh......cologne...?"
- Buy a new pair of Zigi Soho shoes on sale! ^
I'm told by my friends that it shows I don't have a life when walking backwards into the tarp thingy in the gym is the highlight of my day. And worse, making them do it with me!
Oh I hope your weeks have been as "eventful" as mine have! *wink wink*